Organization of tours
The organization of tours includes:
- The main transport, which delivers tourists to the place of rest and back
- Means of accommodation (hotels) + public catering establishments.
- Minor transport (which organizes transportation in place and during the rest: transfer, excursion service), which can coincide with the main, and can be separate.
- Hosting tour operator company, offering a full package of ground services (tour desk).
- Leisure activities (entertainment, cultural life).
- Organization of visa support.
- Insurance company.